In this age of intelligent data, there is no reason for enterprises to overspend on transportation. Yet the process of choosing the right freight auditor for your enterprise is no simple task.
In this article you will learn the eight most important things to consider when choosing a freight auditor.
- A Partner -- Not a Service Provider
- Provides End-to-End Invoice Review, Payment Processing and Discrepancy Resolution Services
- Has Invoice Consolidation Capabilities
- Offers Customized Analytics And Reports
- Ensures A Seamless Integration
- Forward Looking And Continually Reinvesting In Technology
- Has Multiple Carrier Relationships
- Handles RFP Response